In fight with Kalia Nag assumed the weight of the whole universe, and danced on the naga’s heads, beating time with his feet. Then K?liya began to die. But then the naga’s wives came and prayed to Krishna with joined palms, worshipping Krishna and praying for their husband. K?liya, recognizing the greatness of Krishna, surrendered, promising he would not harass anybody. So Krishna pardoned him and then let him go free to leave the river. Complete the decor of your home with this statue & bring Luck & Blessing on home & Family. Buy from sold and fullfilled by .
- Very appealing and eye catching as a home decor item. Unique Piece of Art.
- Weight : 120gm, Product Dimension (LXBXH) – 5x4x11 cm
- This statue will bring a touch of Indian culture to your d?cor. Intricate Brass Work on every inch. Absolutely gorgeous representation of Lord Krishna Dancing on the Hood of Kaliya Naag Carved on beautiful pedestal.
- Perfect Gift for Every Occasion – Diwali gifts, Navratra Gifts, Wedding Gifts ,Anniversary Gifts, Birthday Gifts,Valentine Gifts, Spritual Gifts, Religious Gifts, Pooja Gift item, Murti for Mandir
- A POSITIVE IMPACT : As per VASTU Methology Religious Spritual Idols Showpieces placed in North East direction of Drawing / Living & Pooja Room , brings Wealth , Health , Peace & Happiness among the family members.